Covid-19 Notice to Employees
To all Staff:
Please be advised that D.Z. Akin’s was notified that an employee has tested positive for COVID-19. As an immediate response to protect the health and safety of our workforce, we are notifying all employees of possible exposure to Covid-19.
We are also taking the following steps (as applicable):
- Sanitizing the Workspace
- Contact Tracing
- Communication with Local Health Officials
We ask that you abide by the following federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to protect your health and those around you:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Follow all recommendations provided by the CDC here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/index.html.
If you, or someone in your household, exhibits COVID-19 related symptoms, please notify your manager so that we may track any potential outbreaks within our company. All such personal information will be maintained confidentially.
Your health and safety are our priority. We are immediately assessing this situation and will contact you with any/all relevant workplace notices detailing your rights and protections as our employee.
You may contact us with your questions or concerns.
These are trying times for us all, and we are here for you.
The Akin Family